Monday, January 2, 2012

Shes going shes going and shes GONE!!!!!!!!!

Yes that is right my companion is now in Cochabamba getting ready to leave this week for Peru. I am working right now with Hermana Claudia a member of the Rama Tupiza. She is waiting for her call. She is really sweet and really shy but we are having a good time. I will have to wait until the 18 to receive my new companion. From what the Elders have been saying is that I will be training and then they said that I will be training someone from Argentina. Oh I hope I am not training but if it comes let it come. Lets see Monday we went to Quirisa. We climbed the mountain where the Prophet dedicated Bolivia. I took pictures with the first member of Bolivia. I like Quirisa its chevére. Hna Arone got sick and went to lay in the beds (the church has two beds because when the Elders go there they spend the night in the church). I thought I was going to have to stay with her and not climb the mountain but because we went with the YSA I found a temporary companion to climb the hill with. When we came back she was still in the bed sleeping. We then got the toys and cloths ready to pass out to the people there. Everyone could tell that Hna Arone was mad at me because when I would ask her something she would give me short replies and in a very mean way. On Tuesday we settled the problem. She told me that she was mad and I didn't have her confidence because I talked to the Elders that she didn't like, oh joy. I asked if that was really why I didn't have her confidence and she said yes because she didn't like them and she said you knew I didn't like them but you talked to them. I told her fine if its going to get your confidence back and to have you talk to me I wont talk to them. Mind you its Elder Rodriguez and Elder Valdebenito from Chile, we share lunch and dinner with them. Hna Arone doesnt talk during lunch and so from Tues on it was a painful lunch and dinner because no one was talking but hey my comp was talking to me again and being some what happy so we finished our time happy. Other than that nothing to exciting happened. Hna Arone traveled to Tarija on Sat so Hna Claudia and I went to eat with the other Elders pensenista and then we went to visit her family just real fast. On Sunday we didn't work because in our area all there were were drunk people. When we left to go to church a drunk man started following us and I just told Hna Claudia to walk fast and with a purpose to an area with a bunch of people. After we didn't do anything much after, and now it is Monday and I am writing you all again. This week is going to be great. President Dyer is going to come out and Hna Claudia and I are going to work super hard. I am so excited to be with her because she is way excited to work. Have a fantastic week to you all. Remember the Church is True


Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment