Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well you will never guess where I am going

Hello again my family,

So like in the subject it says you will never guess where I am going.
I will let you take a second to guess...........POTOSI!!!!! Remember
on the phone when I said I wasn't prepared for Potosi because it was so
cold and I don't have winter cloths. Look who just jinxed herself. I
don't remember my comps name to tell you the truth it is a little
difficult for me to pronounce. My comp cried a lot last night. She
just went really quiet and started crying. She wouldn't talk to
anyone. I think she is doing better today. Lets see what else
happened last night......oh I got chewed out by my district leader at
9. Hna Bates was on the phone with her family from 8-9. Usually the
District Leader calls at 8:30. Well obviously he couldn't call until
9. He told me that families are important but that I should have made
her hang up and talk to him for 10 min and then just have her family
call her back. Then he made me read something in Preach My Gospel
over the phone to him about how we shouldn't make leaders wait. Lets
just say everyone in my house is not happy with Elder Chaunqawaña.
That's all that is exciting that happened. I will have more to email
next week in my new area and I will for sure write my comps name.
Also I will give a weather report no worries.
Hermana Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment