Saturday, August 1, 2009

Was it worth it?

My poppy, me sister Mikaydee and I were crazy enough to wake up at 5 in the morning on a Saturday and go hiking to Ben Lomond Peak.

This is the time we left the house, we came back a few minutes later because my dad left his sun glasses in the garage


Here we are all getting ready to head out on the trail

3 1/2 miles to go


Here are the cool animals we saw the first picture is of buck we saw, but you cant really see them. The next is the mountain goats, they were everywhere. Last but not least Billy the HUGE mountain goat we saw, he was the size of a small horse. We also saw fox, moose, and grouse oh and also a bird which my dad says was a chipmunk.
I will up load more pictures later, I like to keep you waiting to see if we made it up alive dododododooooooooooooooo.








2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me....you woke up at WHAT TIME TO GO HIKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.........no not worth it...to me anyways ;) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, I would love to do that sometime while the weather is still nice.

    ReplyDelete