Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh the HORROR!!!!!

Tonight I was watching the Mentalist (great show) when I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. Of course though I had to wait for the show to be done with, but through out the show I thought I am going to have some great cookies. The show got done at 10 I had Mikaydee pick out a movie because she was going to stay up with me (she wanted some cookie dough). Well I get to the kitchen and lo and behold the recipe is GONE. I could not make cookies because I liked that recipe. So all of my hopes and dreams of the warm out of the oven cookie with a glass of milk shattered. Well you might say that I should branch out try a new recipe but I like to stick to things I know will taste good I do it with everything, but this is my plee to you. If you have really and I mean really good chocolate chip recipe please share. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment