Monday, April 9, 2012

Big news


Loved ones,
I guess I can start with the big news…….. I am gone.  I have a transfer.  I wont lie it stinks but that is how life goes.  I will be going to Cochabamba area Floresta.  If you are wondering I shall be living in the exact same house that I started my mission out in.  Yep I am going back to Zona Alamos.  It shall be good.  I will attend the same church building but a different ward.  My companion is Hermana Yupanqui she is from Beni Bolivia.  That will be cool I can have another place to visit in Bolivia after the mission and I hear that they eat monkeys there.  I shall ask her when I see her.  Although I am terribly sad I know that the Lord needs me there right now, there is someone waiting for me in that area or I just need to learn a little bit more from Hermana Yupanqui.  This week was really great to.  Hermana Sandra and her husband came to church.  We had an appointment with them tomorrow but we are leaving today for Cochabamba because Hermana Mercado is going to train.  I am way excited for them I just saw them sitting in Church with there little girl and I could just see them going to the temple.  They will be a great members.  We also met other great people in the area this week and that is why I am sad to go and not be in an area for the baptisms again but I shall not think about it or I might just cry.  That is exciting about Lacie I think if it is a girl you should name her after me also Shay don't worry everything will be alright,  you are in my prayers.  I had a theory the other day.  You want to hear it?  Well you don't have an option.  So what I was thinking is that Hadlee is pregnant or already has had the baby because I remember when we wanted to surprise Chance we didn't tell him.  Oh and don't worry because I had a dream about Transfers and I told everyone how my dream went and how transfers would be and oh yes I was right.  I wont lie though the dream started off with Mom having a baby and ended with me in the mission traveling with a few Elders from this Zone.  So mom I don't think you would have another kid but woah if you adopted one at least tell me yea.  Of all the 8 missionaries here in Tupiza 5 of us are getting transfered.  Well I don't know really what else to write you all.  I am just sad, but I shall have a positive attitude.  I need to go home pack my cloths, print fotos and visit people before my bus leaves at 8.  That doesn't give me a heck of a lot of time, but hey it shall be my last ride on the costa de samon (road of repentance)  and no dad I have not taken pictures because it could distract the driver and I don't want to fall off the cliff.  Though we took a video the last time with the camera of one Elder so I shall have to see if I can get it copied.  Oh I gave some things of mine to my companion I hope you don't mind like a necklace, headband and my umbrella. She doesn't have an umbrella here and I am sorry but the umbrellas her stink they last about a week and then you have to buy a new one.  I figured I will be ok in Cocha.   Also I shall be throwing away most of my cloths in the coming weeks because I shall see you in 6 weeks.  Let me know though if it is ok that I throw the stuff away.  Remember the Church is true and the I love you
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment