Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello

Hello hello hello hello I welcome you today hello,
I shall be coming home with a great friend whose name is the great and
fabulous Hermana Morlock.  We are the only two North Americans coming
home.  I received an email asking for mission pictures to put in a DVD
for the missionaries going home.  I told them I don't have any pictures
and I sent them all home (Well I have a CD of pictures and pics from
Tupiza on my camera).  I told them don't put me in the video and that
will be fine.  They don't seem to like that answer but if I don't do it
they cant put me in it.  I thought they made the flight plans already
but I guess not.  I probably wont know what will happen until the last
minute.  Oh and I found out what happened to the girls who went home
last transfer.  They were only allowed to bring home one suitcase and
a two carry ons.  What do you want me to do if that happens to me?  If
I bring the two that I have they charge about 70 dollars to get it
from Coch to Santa Cruz.  The Hermana Yardley just left her other
suitcase here.  I don't know what you want to do if this happens but
just let me know what you think.  What Hermana Bailey said is that
they called to tell Yardley that 2 weeks before she left.  We had an
earthquake here.  As you can tell it wasn't bad or maybe I wouldn't be
writing you today.  The Hermana Yupanqui was sick and was in the
bedroom and Hermana Bailey and I were in the kitchen talking and we
heard what was like someone on the roof and then the things just
started shaking.   I must say all of those earthquake drills in school
paid off I just started looking for a table or to go in the door way.
Just when I had that thought and was ready to put it in action it
stopped.  It was really interesting.  First time in my life that has
happened.  It works to because now when we do door contacting we just
start a conversation about the earthquake because it is all they talk
about now.  They are all worried that it will come back but worse.  I
don't know what to think.   Well life is good it is really hard being
in a trio and working in two areas.  one day we are working in Alamos
and the other in Floresta.  We are trying to work that if an
investigator is really progressing than it doesnt matter on whose day
it was we would go and meet with them.  This also means that we are in
the church at 7:45 in the morning until 1 in the afternoon.  It makes
a long day, but we make sure to buy snacks to eat until lunch.  We are
planning to go on splits this week with our ward missionaries that way
we can work double in the areas.  We shall see how it goes.  This week
we met really great people who now have hope in their lives.  Its
great to see the things this great gospel does for the lives of other.
 Oh and I also found out my first born in Bolivia Hermana Nevarez is
coming back to Cochabamba this week.  She was in my old area in Potosi
but it turns out she got really sick.  When I mean really sick I mean
really really really sick.  She got Hepatitis A and B, and she also
has Thyphod fever.  The fever isn't that bad or they would have sent
her home.  She called me from Potosi to say she was coming and I
should visit her today.  Poor girl, I am just glad it wasn't me.  Well
I love you all and have a great week. Keep serving because just like
dad said we have been given much.  I love you all
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment