Hola buenos dias,
Lets see where to start where to start. This week was great. We worked hard though no one was home. This week should be fun. It is Semana Santa. I was in Cochabamba the last time so I don't know how it will be here. I did listen to conference. It was really really really really good. There were a lot of great talks. I am excited to come home and be able to read them over again. I listened to 3 sessions in Spanish. The Sat afternoon session Presidente Huarachi didn't come to turn the volume up so all you could see was the people. The Elders from the states were watching it is English in the Relief Society room and when I saw Elder Holland come on I knew I had to hear this talk so I asked the ZLS if it would be alright if I could go watch it in English. We found a member for my comp and I left to watch it in English. I wasn't disappointed. Then the Elders finally found Presidente Huarachi to come turn the volume up and he was in his house cutting wood. They finally had volume after the talk. We had 4 investigators come to listen. It was great. Nothing to exciting happened this week. We tried to meet with Hermana Sandras husband to talk about the Church and marriage but he got in an accident and was in the hospital. We invited Sandra to a baptism on Sat and she came. She was asking about her baptism and how it would be. We walked out with her when she was leaving and met her husband there. He said he was sorry and that he could meet with us this week. He then promised to come to church the next week. We haven't had the opportunity to meet with Rosi and Jhonathan. We went to their house but they weren't there. Its getting a bit colder in the nights and the mornings. The people here say that it is a lot colder during the winter. Transfersare this week and I am not going to lie I am a bit scared. I don't want to leave this transfer and finish my mission here but I believe I have a transfer. That stinks real bad I am not going to lie. Though I know that if the Lord wants me in a different place than that is where I am needed. I just sure hope that place is here :). Well this week wasn't too exciting so hopefully next week I will have more to share. I love you all lots, remember the church is true!
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment