Dear Family,
Its cccccc cold outside Im fufufufufufufreezing. I don't remember the rest of the song. It is starting to get really cold outside. I don't think it would be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing. Though they say it is just starting. Life is good the Bishop just talked about what was going on in the ward and wanted to see how I was doing. My Zone leaders right now are Latinos one from Chile the other from Argentina. Don't worry I didn't hit them I took the higher road and forgave them for being stupid. Now I need to ask forgiveness for calling them stupid. Lets see this week was good. We had another no show for a baptism. This time the leaders weren't mad. We are visiting the casa del diablo today. Yep we are representatives of the Lord and we are going to the devils house. It should be interesting, I am just excited for pants. Any activity that we do on P-day and we get permission to wear pants I am very excited. I am starting to read the New Testament and I love it. It is very interesting to read everything. I have started this week to read it in my spare time and I am finishing up St John right now. You might say wow you have a lot of spare time. Well it helps that when my comp answers the phone and it is our district leader they end up having a 30-45 min conversation about nothing. When he calls and I answer we have about a 2 second conversation. I sometimes have a hard time understanding him because he is from Chile and in Chile they sure talk fast and it doesn't help that he has a lisp. Today my comp was listening to her music and on comes Rascal Flats I told her Hermana you know that is music of the world and she said really and changed it. Then we moved on to another song and it was Tim Mcgraw again I informed her. Then we changed it one more time and it was Regina Specter. I was tempted to leave that on but I told her again. Finally we found church music and I didn't feel guilty. I sent a CD of pictures you should get it this week I hope. Let me know if you get them because I want to erase the photos from my camera. Um oh also there is a letter for Chase and Lacie in there. If you read it I will send my Bolivian friends to attack! Ha ha no the Bolivians are crazy they all chew coco leaves and it is sick. My comps parents in La Paz are drug dealers also, they sale the coco leaves. When you talk to someone and they have a chunk in their cheek it wreaks and you kinda want to puke. I will be also sending dad a letter in the mail today. Sorry you will be getting it late for fathers day. Also a letter for Shay and Bryan. Well in truth I have nothing exciting to write or else to say so I will let you go with lots of love and lots of thoughts your way. Love you lots
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment