Hello my family,
Lets see the best thing that I ate this week.........um I don't know. I had a few good things. First we had a little hamburger meat with french fries and rice with a little flavor flav that was good. Then my comp and I ate 3 hot dogs with Pringles and Coca Cola for dinner one night and that was also very good. This week wasn't that great for great food. I don't know how far I walk but I walk a lot. My area isn't that big but it is in two different parts. So if we don't plan our day very well we end up just walking a heck of a lot more than what is needed. My shoes will make it till the end of my mission. I tell them every day that they only have a little time left and that they can do it. My black shoes are ripping up top but I will go see a member and he can fix it up for me. Well no lie this week was a little stinky. We went to Tarija for the conference. I will be honest and say that I don't like the conferences. To me they are a little bit too long. Two days away from Tupiza is a lot. Wed was the conference and then Thur we had interviews with the President and because no one wanted to work with us we all ended up just sitting around all day in the church like lost ducks. I don't know Tarija so they wouldn't let me go out and knock on doors. They didn't want me to get lost. I don't know if they think I am 5 or what but hey ya paso. I ended up getting a bad stomach ache for the ride home. I just slept the whole time and then I woke up to hear NOOOO NOOO NOOO, Casi casi casi. Yep I guess we almost died. Its a good thing that I just sleep through everything. Now the Elders are going to talk to the President and say it is to dangerous for us to travel on the road and they want us to go to Sucre now. I guess we will see what will happen. This week Hermana Fransisca did not get baptized. We didn't get ahold of her until we were in Tarija. We called and she said that she was excited for her baptism. We called on Thursday to remind her that we had an appt with her on Friday. She said no worries I will be there waiting. Well it comes to Friday and guess who isn't there. We called again and she said she was en el Campo and wouldn't be back until Sunday. WHAT we were so confused. Everything seemed fine and we asked what happened and she said she forgot. Something is obviously going on and we just need to figure it out. We have two great new investigators Julieta and Noé. They are really great and Noé has already read all of 3rd Nefi. We left them 3 Nefi 11 to read together and he just went ahead and wanted to read from the beginning of the book. Oh and Cade he is 10 so if he can read it so can you :), Life is good here, I keep thinking of Mckord though a lot. There is a new song that they keep playing that is from Brazil. I just keep thinking poor Mckord if I hear it on every corner he is probably hearing it a lot more than me. I have no idea what the song is called and I wont try and spell the letters because I only know two words of the song. My comp is doing great, I think she will be training after our time together. President said that I wont be in the same area for long. That means after the next transfer I have a transfer. Which stinks because it will be my last transfer in the mission. Oh well he is an inspired man and knows what is right. Well this work is great. The Lord Loves us. Have a fantastic week.
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment