Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello

Familia,
Dad my house number is 262 we live on Avenida Santa Cruz in from of market.  My favorite thing in Tupiza is the people and ward members.  This is the first area that I have had where the ward members want to help.  Well they would be branch member but oh well.  I didn't speak in church yesterday but the week before so last Sunday.  We eat dinner at the President of the Branches house and as we were leaving he asked me to talk in church.  Just me I don't know why but that is the way it goes sometimes. My comp doesn't speak English but she has plans to move to Utah after the mission and attend BYU.  I did go on the Road of Repentance but it was at night so you cant see anything.  Usually when we travel on this road it is in the night but the Elders said once in a blue moon you travel in the day and they said yes I will cry when that day comes because it is terrifying. The bus was chapi it was like a greyhound bus and it stinks.  There are a bunch of cholitas and people chewing coca leaves.  Oh and people who don't shower for about a month.  Needless to say it stinks. We have taught a lot of lessons this week.  The people here are really great though, well except the guy who robbed me in the market sucks but oh well.  We have an investigator Justa who is really great and she is looking for the truth and wants to find the answers.  We also have Zeniada who is 16 she is progressing really well. I cant believe I have been out for a year it is crazy.  All the Elders keep saying wow you don't have much time left.  Thanks for mailing the converter I really need it.  I need to charge my camera.  Um I don't know what I need for Christmas sure maybe a new skirt I gave one to my comp because she really liked it and it was one from the Missionary Mall.  Maybe new socks to wear when walking every day.  My sister Hadlee so she can give me a hair cut would be nice.  Other than that surprise me oh some kit kats would be really nice, or gobstoppers.   Other than that I will be home in 6 months so I don't know.  Oh how is my car?  Tell it I will be home soon :).  I loved the pics that Hadlee sent of Halloween what is wrong with the rest of you? Well I think I will be traveling to Tarija this week or next for a special conference with the area 70.  We don't know when but we will find out  Tupiza is hot but the wind blows every day and that is the bad thing because it is just dirt in your face and in your mouth and I have to hold my skirts down so they don't fly up.  The good thing is is that it is a warm wind so I only need a jacket in the night.  Also I have ate more Chuño here than I have in any of my areas, yep I still don't like it.  Well I hope you have a great week.  Always remember me every minute. The church is true and never stop reading The Book of Mormon we can always find our answers in this book.
Jenna 
 
I forgot to say that Patty from Potosi was baptized on Saturday and Hna Cherres said she would send me photos.  Also a family we were working with went to church on Sunday.  I feel happy, just to let you know. 
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment