Sunday, December 20, 2009

PRINCESS AND THE FROG

From the moment I saw that the Princess and the Frog came out I knew I wanted to dress up like a princess to go and see it. Childish you may say but I say I don't care I had so much fun. My sisters Ashlyn, Mikaydee and Ashlyns friend Kirsten dressed up in prom dresses and went to see it.

This is us before we headed out to pick up Kirsten. Look how cute we are. Yes I am the only one with a tiara but who cares. I was a true princess that day. I even had the glass slippers while my sister Mikaydee had on her Velcro shoes and fuzzy socks, Ashlyn had her flip flops and Kirsten wore flats.

Mikaydee and Ashlyn were jealous of my tiara so they tried to take it from me

There are no words necessary for this picture except to say Mikaydee won

Ashlyn and Kirsten in the back seat of the car

Mikaydee and I

Here we all are at the movie, well actually in the the lobby but same thing. It was such a fun night and I was very glad my sisters humored me and dressed up and went with me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you guys look so cute, I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenna...I love it!!! I'm glad you had fun and got to be a princess for the night!!!

    ReplyDelete