Well it was great talking to you all.
Cant believe how fast this time is going. I shall miss the mission a lot but I am excited
to see you all. I must say this week shall go by fast. I washed all my cloths this morning
and put the things I shall not use in the old suitcase of Hermana Yardley. Today I have to
finish buying my things and getting everything worked out. I need to say my goodbyes this
week. Shouldn't be to hard since I have only had two areas in Cocha and I work in them every
day. I just wish I could go to Potosi and Tupiza to say goodbye to everyone. Well truth be told
I don't have much more to write. Have a great week and I shall see you all next.
to see you all. I must say this week shall go by fast. I washed all my cloths this morning
and put the things I shall not use in the old suitcase of Hermana Yardley. Today I have to
finish buying my things and getting everything worked out. I need to say my goodbyes this
week. Shouldn't be to hard since I have only had two areas in Cocha and I work in them every
day. I just wish I could go to Potosi and Tupiza to say goodbye to everyone. Well truth be told
I don't have much more to write. Have a great week and I shall see you all next.
Have a great and safe weekend.
Jenna
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment