Monday, March 12, 2012

I am so sore!

Well hello family,
I just got done with the adventure of my life.  I think I know now all
of the back part of Tupiza.  I just wanted to go to the Devils Door
but no the Elders wanted to go forward.  We had our guide who was a
member and he took us on a route that was crazy.  I have never climbed
and jumped in my whole life.  Everyone has battle wounds but my
companion.  I think we will also be very sore for tomorrow.  I had a
bunch written down an hour ago and waited an hour for the computer to
let me into myldsmail but then we just shut off and came to a
different internet.  Now I have no idea what I wrote.  I am sure that
it was a good letter.  My mind is fried.  Well all I can say is that I
can't believe how everything is changing.  Karissa sent me photos of
Caison and I cant believe how big he is and what a stud.  Then there
is Mik and she does not look like the person I knew before the
mission.  This week was good.  It wasn't our best week.  We were
struggling a bit because no one was in their house or didn't have time
to meet with us this week.  We did have a great lesson with 
Hermana Sandra and she has a baptismal date.  With the Hermana Rosi, I
don't know how her family is.  We passed by but they are on vacation.
We will pass by there house this week and see if we can talk to them.
Oh I am tired.  Well lets see I really don't remember......oh we had
conference here in Bolivia.  We got to listen to members of the 70,
one of the persons in the Primary presidency and Elder Holland.  It
was of course via satellite.  Elder Holland said that if we ever need a
safe haven in this troubled world we have three places where we should
go, our homes, church and the Temple.  It was a really good talk.
Ummmm  my companion is doing great.  We are still getting along really
well.  Life is great remember the church is true and that I love you!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment