Family
Well this week was a good week. President Dyer didn't end up coming to Tupiza after all. It was changed into us going to Tarija for a conference with Elder Uceda and his wife. It was a really good conference. It was about obedience and how the missionaries in all the world aren't following the rules with exactness and so every missionary is getting the same lecture. We left Tupiza at 8:30 on Friday and got to Tarija at 2:30 in the morning. We were lucky and got seats in the front of the bus. That means that we saw everything of the road of repentance. I just went to sleep but before I did I could hear the Elders making noises and saying oh almost we almost went over. Then on the way home I decided to watch the road see what it is all about. I decided it was like riding the wild mouse at lagoon. You think you are about going over the edge and then wham you are back on the road. It also doesn't make you feel good that you see the crosses of the people who did go over. My companion was freaking out. She just kept saying a prayer over and over again out loud. I told her to go to sleep but she wouldn't. My companions first name is Fiorela. She also has a second name and a second last name but I wont tell you because you didn't ask. We are starting to get into the rainy season now and we will leave for the day and it is sunny than the clouds come in and it starts to thunder and lighting really bad and the wind is blowing and it starts raining. The people here say that it is nothing. We need to wait longer for the good stuff. Ok and the other question I will take offense to. How much of what your companion says to you do you understand. Thank you for doubting my abilities for understanding Spanish. You all are mean. I know the things you say about me and my Spanish through a source and I must say you all are not my favorite family right now. Oh and if I don't understand Spanish it wouldn't be my fault but my families for not having faith that I could learn Spanish. I don't even want to finish my letter now but I will. Oh and I am always learning new words but not that you would believe me anyways. About ice cream I don't know I eat the frozen milk ice cream. It is really good, they also have orange and other flavors. I don't know I don't eat ice cream all the time. I live in front of the Black Market. It is a market that is yellow. That is all I live by. I haven't found a place to skype. Who knows I am a Little hurt right now and might not want talk to you all for Christmas only my source. I want an apology and I might think about forgiving you all. This is all I am going to write I would have written more but you all don't deserve it. I will now start chatting with Hna Nevarez and Hna Cherres. They love me oh and I started writing this letter before I read your letter so you all got a little bit more info about my trip. Even though you all don't deserve it.
Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment