Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am terrible

On Sunday I got asked out by a boy (whom I don't like, he is
a nice kid just not my type) to go see a play,
I told him I was busy (when I wasn't) and that I couldn't go.
He then proceeds to ask me what I am doing Friday
He wanted to know if I wanted to go to Alice in Wonderland
I told him Yes. If it was another activity I would have said no
but I really want to see Alice in Wonderland and all I can say is that
it is FREE. I am a terrible person I know but I don't plan on going out with
him again after this one. Does that make it better? Probably not but
I hope so because that is how I am justifying going out with him.

2 comments:

  1. You're not a bad person at all...hopefully he doesn't read your blog though. Haha You'll have to let me know how the movie is. Emi loves the cartoon but I'm afraid the live version might be a little too creepy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. you are a horrible person! Haha just kidding! I would do that! I want to go see that movie so bad!!

    ReplyDelete