Sunday, November 8, 2009

BABY SHOWER TIME!!!

This past week on Tuesday the third to be exact, my sisters and I threw my sister ShayLyn a baby shower. My sister Hadlee did so much work on it and she had the cutest ideas
When you walked in she had baby cloths hanging from cloth pins then she had little treats on her chest with Hershey kisses, Rollo's, peanut butter cups in one jar, pink M&Ms in another and Pink Gummies in another. She also had Shower Favor I guess you would call it on the chest that was in a Jar of some sort that said thank you on it and had a flower on top it was way cute. Then she made a Diaper cake that you see to the right which in itself is amazing. She also put clippies on the sides that she made herself for Shays baby. Man I wish I was as creative and talented as Hadlee. We had a yummy salad and fruit with my Aunt Shaunas Cinnamon rolls that were delicious.
Here is a picture of the mom to be she doesn't know I took this picture but I thought I should. She looks like she just stuck a basketball up her shirt for the fun of it. Hadlee was the same way when she was pregnant with her boys. I hope I received the same genes they did.
Here are three pictures of my ridiculously good looking sisters and it helps that I am in the picture to make it even better looking ;) ha ha no I love these girls they are my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your awesome help at the shower. I know you could make cute stuff. Thanks for the compliment. You should send me all the photos from the shower. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna these pics are so cute I love them, I am also praying for the basketball genes however I dont have your guys genes. I will just keep prayin I guess. Hadlee did such a good job I am super impressed! It was fun to see all you girls, I dont get to as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete