Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just call me Martha


So tonight I decided to make cookies. I was going to go to the cookie recipe that I always make that my sister gave me. Lo and behold the recipe is gone so I decided to look for a new one. As I was looking I came across a book that my mom baught called Worldwide ward cookbook. I think I am going to have to look there more often. I came across a recipe that is called Fudge Cookies, sounds delicious I know. They are kinda weird though they have coconut, oatmeal, chocolate chips, yada yada yada they are very chocolaty and I think you can only have one and call it good. I dont though they would taste good with a giant glass of milk.


2 comments:

  1. Jenna Bear, I am so glad you started a blog. You need to pick out a cute background now. You go girl. You know I love sweets and chocolate so you can always share with me if it is too much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna....nice blog. Thanks for telling me you had one. You should make me cookies sometime. I don't remember the last time I made cookies...sad I know! mmmmm....cookies!

    ReplyDelete